I feel like the HL backlash is getting so strong lately, and with such weak arguments? I don't mean to offend anyone I just never see anything compelling it's always nitpicking and calling people delusional even though clearly we have different POVs and things like this (the tan) fits our narrative pretty well; and considering no one knows the truth why not let people believe what they want? I mean I'd also argue that the HL shippers' arguments at least depend on previous events and facts but..
That’s the thing. We look at everything together, people who come here to bitch, nitpick and argue every little thing separate the evidence. Like, just taking this last week as an example:
- Harry didn’t take off the bracelet because he forgot/he’s polite/didn’t have a scissor (?).
- Louis is tanned because it was hot in the UK (it’s the summer…? it was hot before too…???).
- Harry disappeared and took four pictures in three days because…? I haven’t seen an explanation on this yet.
- Jay uploaded that few days old picture of Louis with Ernest on his account while she was on her honeymoon followed by two tweets written by Louis himself because…? Still, no explanation on this.
- A few hours after a thousand pictures of Harry started popping up (something that hadn’t happened since Tuesday, and that was an arranged pap shot, with fans it was the day before), Louis reappeared in a Rovers game just like he did TWICE during winter break with HQs… explanation?
They don’t put everything together, they don’t join it with what’s been happening in the past month or even years (how right when the break started Louis stayed in Portugal for the Rovers thing and Harry was doing fanservice every day -Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-, Thursday night he goes out, doesn’t drink, hangs out with friends but spends the whole night glued to his phone and leaves at 1 AM when the party was just starting… Friday we get a ton of pictures of Louis… in the UK, Harry’s completely silent, they’re both MIA and reappear at the wedding). And this isn’t happening with, say, Louis and Zayn, or Harry and Niall, this is happening with two people who have a history of coincidences and inconsistencies with the narrative they try (and fail) to pull.
Yeah, trying to come up with excuses to explain every little thing must be so exhausting, they need like a thousand to explain everything, yet, we’re the ones called delusional because we are able to join the dots and come with a conclusion.
And I completely agree, these people are more and more aggressive each passing event and their arguments are getting weaker every time.
You really see how tan Louis is though in that pic of him next to Stan. Stan is white as a ghost in comparison!
harry: hey do u care anymore
louis: not really
both: *fist bump* *go to la together*